[renew+of+new.jpg]

Monday

spatterdashery: spats by Posso.

No, spatterdashery is not a word. Spatterdash is; archaic, albeit. But no worries, I'm allowed to make up words because I'm super cool. HA! I can't tell you why exactly I fell in love with Posso's revamped spats, but it was one of those excitedly dizzying, love-at-first-sight episodes. The refined rocker-chic edge, which the spats offers, appeals to my somewhat classic and yet, remarkably undefinable ― seemingly more so, everyday ― sensibilities. Perhaps, it's the impending change in seasons kindly proffering a logical excuse why I should require more than two pairs. When winter rolls around and my mental faculties go AWOL, thus causing me to parade in mini dresses at negative temperatures, these spats will come in just handy, no?? I discovered the Posso brand (designed by Mary Louise Pels and Vanessa Giovaccini) at my Euro-mode darling of an emporium, Seven NY. (It's why Seven rocks my little world!!) What's even more charming, the spats are reversible.

This pic from the Posso the spat webbie cracks me up. I want to twist the models' arms because they look plastic. Life in plastic... Or not!!


















My faves:





Blowing you kisses.
P.S. Speaking of, its Japan Fashion Week (S/S 2009). Can't wait for the madness that will be NY fash week!!

0 comments: