[renew+of+new.jpg]

Wednesday

Your LBD?? I don't think so...

Look, admire.
Lust, desire.
Designer: (Swedish) Helena Hörstedt, www.helenahorstedt.com
Recent collection Stockholm fashweek A/W 2007-8

Previous collection



[Each picture's worth a thousand words;] impress the pureness upon your heart. ~ Yours Truly
"When I say beautiful things, I'm not necessarily living them; when I live them, the beautiful thing is that words aren't necessary." ~ Brock Tully

Read Story: vogue.co.uk There isn't much American press on Ms Hörstedt's work at the moment, and it's driving me bonkers!! I mean seriously. Not to mention I can't even dream of trying on her clothes in a store or boutique.
So... I sent her an email.


Meanwhile, I've got a couple stilettos ready, just in case I get to do one or two fashion week rounds.




Sweet, sugar kisses; on the lips, eyes closed.

0 comments: