[renew+of+new.jpg]

Tuesday

Guerlain Super Aqua - Day Cooling Stick

I've been waiting a couple of weeks to post this... so I'll just go ahead, though it isn't available in the U.S. at the moment.

Like your fave tube of lip stick, it fits perfectly in your teeniest purse. The Guerlain Cooling Stick provides optimum hydration in all environments, and is so appropriate for this flippant weather we're experiencing (at least in the northeast.) The stifling and sweltering skip-spring-into-summer heat punctuated by near-icy rainy weather is best attacked head-on and I'm willing to bet 50¢ (haha) this is just the product to do so.

Sadly, like I said earlier, it hasn't been introduced into the U.S. market yet, so I can't give a first-hand personal review like I'd like to. Other products in the Super Aqua line are available at your beautiful beauty counters. Nordstrom's online has a chic mini set; and surprisingly, Sephora doesn't carry this particular line. Oh oops... I did find it at Sephora.fr!! I don't remember how I got unto the French website, I must have been searching frantically all the way into another language. Ha!! Glorious benefits reportedly inlcude supple and toned skin, which is easily ready for touch-ups; vivifying freshness and just perfect hydration that makes skin feel comfortable!! Guerlain regards it as [your] daily accomplice. And if you love Guerlain products like I do, you'll be eagerly awaiting its arrival on this side of the pond. Can't wait!!

Les bises fraîches.

0 comments: