[renew+of+new.jpg]

Tuesday

chic simplicity life lesson #99: b is for bold-colored blazer

For reasons completely unidentified ― and really, inconsequential whatever they'd be ― I want a cherry red blazer. I've been admiring these two pieces for the past month or so. You might say there's nothing incredibly remarkable about either blazer, especially to warrant their RRPs. True. But doesn't the cherry brightness just make you cheery.


I've resolved to keep an eye out for Rag & Bone's piece, pictured right, (Browns) (and Neiman's, Bergdorf's, and Barneys, in store) once it's sale season (which, by the way, you'd think folks would be smart enough to start sales much earlier this year! People are hardly buying anything! Sheesh!!). The blazer by DSquared (Luisa Via Roma) seems very well cut. But it's got a cropped back vent ― striking detail, yes, but not one I particularly like; I'd thought about extending it with a similar fabric in black, if I ever got the jacket. Perhaps more importantly, at almost thirteen hundred dollars the jacket is over twice the price of the Rag & Bone piece!! So I'm biding my time. I've also been on staple blazer territories, JCrew and Ralph Lauren; nothing in just plain red (yet! keeping my fingers crossed.)



Cherry kisses.

6 comments:

andrea said...

that actually looks pretty hot and formal at the same time

Tamina said...

It looks pretty cool with bright red in color

Simon D said...

Wow.... that looks awesome Pretty Hot. Nice Dress from JCrew and Ralph Lauren.....

roxy B said...

very versatile!
http://www.twolia.com/shop

jaxon said...

You have wrote a nice blog on Accessories, this will helps every one a lot. For more info on Accessories, Discount Coupons you can visit Redtagdeals

Andy said...

Looks Great with Red and White Combination.....