[renew+of+new.jpg]

Friday

le smoking

I have this thing: a love for women ― no, no men this time, just women ― smoking in fashion eds. I know, I know... whatever. And you know, it's really a complex concept that measures, very carefully, the chicness factor and (usually) sex appeal of the entire spread.

I don't feel like writing or I'd go into detail. Maybe sometime later, when I forget completely that I sat through Larry King interviewing Joan Rivers' face the other night. No, I still don't know what they were talking about. I couldn't think, much less move my hands to change the channel, I was just paralyzed, in awe of the wonder that is Ms Rivers' bust (sculpture, that is). Both puns intended. Anyway, Kate Moss in this studded Balmain jackie got me thinking... Yes, she's a badd! ass! and I'd so steal that jacket from her. (No, I don't smoke, let's not talk ethics, just enjoy the pics) I think I want to do a spread just like hers. Now.Tom Ford gets an honorary mention. Haha. You know I love this man!


Kiss. Kiss. Don't get too close, I don't wanna smell the ciggie on your breath. Thanks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There definitely is something alluring about these images!

Anonymous said...

Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDSkCeEfWs

Unknown said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing...i mean, the chic look of smoking

Almost makes me want to smoke

Leann said...

So~~ love these fabulous models. but collected all of them from a smoking side, it's interesting.

Allie said...

I don't smoke but these are gorgeous images. It really makes on wonder if they would be just as captivating without the cigarette.

Do you do link exchanges?

Allie said...

I don't smoke but these are gorgeous images. It really makes on wonder if they would be just as captivating without the cigarette.

Do you do link exchanges?

Mister Bater said...

Kate Moss is soooo sexy. That picture gets me off...