[renew+of+new.jpg]

Thursday

"Les Exclusifs"

I heart all that is CHANEL - one of my year's missions: pick up two jackets/suits!! Haha!!
I heart perfumes - imagine my joy upon picking up my Feb. issue of Town & Country with an entreating feature, "85 Fragrances to Love."

Well, this morning, love simply came down from heaven as I began to read "Skin Deep" in the nytimes.com. My tickled senses rose and meandered excitingly, words from my computer screen making up a scented path. Funnily, it's really not a descriptive article, but my brain's working hard - conjuring up scents. Is that possible?? I can't even describe it!!! In the article aptly titled, The Genie in Every Bottle Is Coco Chanel, Chanel perfumer, Jacques Polge introduces his collection of ten perfumes called Les Exclusifs, which will be available in 200ml bottles - huge!! - eau de toilettes at Chanel boutiques and Bergdorf's!!

An attempt to explain the perfumer's decision - financial strategy - in launching the collection is not lost on me . But, umm.. do you care?? At the moment, I don't!! Haha.

Love.

0 comments: