[renew+of+new.jpg]

Monday

beauty... in the eye of the beholder

Would you think me just beyond sad if I told you that...
I really must have these three bits — and, not for any utilitarian purposes whatsoever.
It's just... they're just so pretty to behold!!

L-R: Guerlain Le 2 Two Brush Mascara, Guerlain Terracotta Tajine Eyeshadow, NARS Yachiyo Brush 27








Pretty kisses.
P.S. The annual Glam Network Awards is taking place now, until the 10th of April. You can vote once each day for in your fave categories. If you love reading my fashion memoirs, vote for me in the FASHION category.
[header.jpg]
Thank you very much!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore Guerlain. They're products are the epitome of luxury.

Anonymous said...

Love Guerlain, and that Nars brush is lovely to look at and hold I'm sure :)

Mischo Beauty said...

I must agree! Product presentation is everything!

Mischo Beauty
http://www.mischobeauty.com/

Anonymous said...

I admire your decadence ;-) just so happens Guerlain's products are amazing!