[renew+of+new.jpg]

Wednesday

chic fashion: trembled blossoms [weeping willows. ha!!]



Chic: the Prada Trembled Blossoms Collection. The fairy bags are causing a ruckus!! It's fundamentally chic fashion and style among the haute elite.
C.r.e.e.p.y: the video. I couldn't even bear watching the entire thing when it launched back in February. (I still can't.)
Non è bello quel che è bello, è bello quel che piace, vero??
[Italian for beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it??]







Kisses on your blooming cheeks!!

P.S. The annual Glam Network Awards is taking place now, until the 10th of April. You can vote once each day for in your fave categories. If you love reading my fashion memoirs, vote for me in the FASHION category.

[header.jpg]
Thank you very much!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the collection too because the prints are just so beautiful. I love your site!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually watched the video and it was very creepy but there was also a certain avant garde beauty in the creepiness

veve said...

Yeah it is kind of creepy animation but there's some parts that are really beautiful... But the collection truly is creative and colorful. Very nice!

ES said...

I agree that there were creepy elements. Loved the Devil/Flower.