[renew+of+new.jpg]

Thursday

VALENTINO PR INTERN POSITION IN NY!!

Hi Everyone,
I occasionally will get messages from readers asking my opinion or something like that, but here's an offering from a very kind and thoughtful reader with respect to an intern position at Valentino. I'd sent the message last night to the Chic Simplicity group members on the facebook group page. Here it is:



Hi, I was wondering if you could send a message to the group about this job opportunity at Valentino in NYC. I've had a wonderful time here but I have to head back home, to Tanzania, so I need someone to replace me. It would be great if it were a Chic Simplicity fan! The information is below.

Valentino Fashion Group USA is looking for a committed, driven PR intern to start work immediately. Internship responsibilities include:
-Sample trafficking using a computer database
-Assisting PR department with media tracking
-Liaise with entire PR department on media and celebrity outreach
-Coordinate shipments of samples to and from Milan and Paris

The best person for this position is first and foremost someone who loves fashion and is open to learning everything they can about the industry. This is a high-pressure position and it requires someone who is focused at all times. A good attitude is mandatory. The PR director, the PR managers, the PR coordinator and the PR assistant rely on the intern at all times. The ability to manage time and prioritize responsibilities will lead to success in this position.

This internship is full-time and unpaid. Compensation comes first in exposure to the top fashion talent in New York City, and second, in the constant possibility of promotion. Almost every single person in the PR department started in this position. This is a golden opportunity for anyone looking for entry to the fashion industry.

Please do not apply if you are not able to make a long-term commitment to Valentino.

E-mail *xxxx*@valentino.com with your resume and a short paragraph as to why you are interested.





I'm not sure what the conditions are for releasing the attached email publicly, so I've just taken it out, and if you are interested just send a quick one-line reply and I will send it to you!!

Ciao!!



Big kisses on each cheek!!


P.S. The annual Glam Network Awards is taking place now, until the 10th of April. You can vote once each day for in your fave categories. If you love reading my fashion memoirs, vote for me in the FASHION category.
[header.jpg]
Thank you very much!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could apply for the position. It sounds like a great opportunity!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! This would be my dream job!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Valentino!!!!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great opportunity. I'd appreciate it so much if you could send me the email address to tquach(at)stanford(dot)edu. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone from France,

Your oportunity at Valentino seems great. Could you send me the adress at lea_nnd@hotmail.com.

Thank you and have a good day.

Anonymous said...

would you be able to send me the e-mail address for the valentino opportunity at tomasin@sacredheart.edu ?

thank you.

Anonymous said...

Although this post was made quite awhile ago, may I still have the e-mail sent to me at bianca.bednarski@yahoo.com. I'm hoping that I might get some good luck, thank you!