[renew+of+new.jpg]

Wednesday

nude attitude

Even as Spring hints at dewy, fresh-faced looks, I'm very excited about Fall '08's transcending bold faces. Across the board, from the seemingly haute milieu to brazen street chic, designers dictated a cultivated nudity for fall's face and I love it!! I'm especially taken by the nude lip. I can't tell you how much I detest searching for the right lip color, so this is just refreshing. Many designers played with the eyes very subtly, but the lips were generally nude; making for a very sophisticated look. A good tip for creating a complementing nude lip is to lightly dab the lips with one's face foundation before applying a very soft lip color or even just lip balm.
Top: L- Akris (Han Jin) R- Dries Van Noten (Jourdan Dunn)
Bottom: L- Matthew Williamson (Natasha Poly) R- Alexander McQueen (Ania Trublaska)


Chanel Iman at the Anna Sui show is my fave!! I love the hint of gold that highlights the inner corners of her eyes.


Meanwhile, voting for the annual Glam Network Awards is taking place now, until the 10th of April. You can vote once each day for in your fave categories. If you love reading my fashion memoirs, vote for me in the FASHION category.
[header.jpg]
Thank you very much!! :)







Lip-smacking kisses on each cheek!!
Pics courtesy style.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the nude lip as well, but I will always have a place deep in my heart for a red red lipstick! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful. I'm loving the boldness of nudity ;)

Anonymous said...

I've always though Chanel Iman was pretty. This shows her true beauty, excuse the cliche. I also like the simplicity of the makeup ;)

Anonymous said...

Chanel has great cheekbones and the makeup's illuminating

Anonymous said...

It's great to see a little cultural diversity on the runway. They all look beautiful!

Check out my fashion-on-a-budget blog at http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like this style - very cool!

Anonymous said...

I think these blog is really useful for new comers and Excellent resource list.
It´s a very interesting Blog and simple answer of many questions.
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

wirklich sehr nettes "blögchen" komme öfter hier vorbei - gefällt mir sehr. Macht weiter so...