[renew+of+new.jpg]

Saturday

Hats off to Eric Javits!!

L: Lana Hat, $315.00; R: Luigi Floppy Hat, $290.00 at Neiman's.
Indulging my love for hats, I applaud Eric Javitz whose signature Squishee† material, similar to straw, is intricately sculpted into yummy-colored hats and bags!! Every year, his pieces are super-chic cruise/spring/summer essentials!! And natch, I just happen to be chic, so I hope to be sporting some of his hats. Someone please have a spring/summer wedding so I can really have an apt occasion to wear them. Or maybe I could go on a yacht, I'll definitely need a hat then!! Haha

Sugar-splenda kisses.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hats they are elegant and gorgeous. The only problem is that you cannot wear them on a daily basis. Eric Javits really has spectacular designs.